Fes to Chefchaouen day trip
Fes to Chefchaouen day trip
This is a Fes to Chefchaouen Day Trip that allows you to spend the whole day exploring the blue town of Chefchaouen. The private day tour to Morocco’s Blue Pearl departs from your hotel at 8:30 a.m. Upon arriving in Chefchaouen, you will tour the old medina, tiny alleyways with blue and white-washed walls, and traditional cafés on your own, as well as learn about the local culture.
Visit the picturesque and unusual hamlet of Chefchaouen from Fes on a 1-day tour that includes free time to explore the Rif Mountain community’s blue-tinged architecture, historic center, and atmospheric cafés. This trip includes transportation in a climate-controlled car, an experienced English-speaking driver, and easy collection and drop-off at your Fes lodging.
Highlights of a Day Trip from Fes to Chefchaouen
- Visit a famous blue-painted alpine community.
- Rif Mountains panoramic vistas.
- Explore the small lanes of Chaouen’s sky-blue tint.
- Meet the locals and have lunch at a traditional restaurant.
Itinerary of the 1-day excursion from Fes to Chefchaouen
Enjoy a one day excursion to Chefchaouen, also known as Chaouen or the Blue City, and learn about original, one-of-a-kind handicrafts that are not available in other Moroccan towns. It is a chance to visit this lovely metropolitan town in Morocco’s northeast, established by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa.
If you want to try something new, join this Fes day excursion to Chefchaouen and meander through the interesting lanes adorned with blue mansions.
The Fes to Chefchaouen Day Trip begins at 8:30 a.m. and is one of Morocco’s greatest tourist destinations, located in the Rif Mountains near Tangier in the country’s north.
This lovely blue city is famed for its narrow lanes and medieval architecture. A stroll through the small lanes will allow you to discover the white and blue-washed walls of the ancient medina as well as the traditional marketplaces that sell some distinctive local goods.
You will get the opportunity to see famous monuments such as Plaza Uta Elhamam, which is surrounded with restaurants and cafés. You will also see the famed Kasbah, a carefully rebuilt walled castle with a magnificent garden, and the Grande Mosque, erected in the 15th century by the son of the town’s founder, Ali ben Rachid, among other landmarks.
And if you want to take photographs, Chefchaouen is one of the most beautiful towns in Morocco, with so many distinct traditions and customs. As a result, with its amazing vistas of the Rif Mountains and lovely structures, it is regarded as an ideal site for photography.
After a full day of touring this gorgeous Moroccan blue city in amusing and adventurous moods, you will return to Fes and drop you off at your hotel.
What the price includes and excludes
The price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off at/from your lodging.
- Transport by private contemporary car with air conditioning.
- English-speaking driver/guide with prior experience.
- Car Gas.
Price does not include:
More information about the Fes to Chefchaouen Day Trip
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, such as athletic sneakers. This journey calls for long sleeves, long trousers or skirts, and a heavy jacket. – Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
– Vegetarian options are available; please specify at the time of booking if you want them.
– Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
– You will get your booking confirmation at the moment of booking.
NOTE: Please get in touch with us so that we can customise the trip to your particular needs and preferences.