1 Day Trip Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfall
On a 1 day excursion from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls, you may see one of Morocco’s natural treasures. Travel into the Atlas Hillsides in an air-conditioned car and marvel at the beautiful 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls that cascade down the rugged mountains.
Take shots from various angles and, if time allows, explore the caverns that hold watermills powered by the falls. Look for native Barbary apes or rainbows over the falls, then have lunch at one of the restaurants along the waterfall walk.
Highlights of a Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfall
- Inspire yourself with the magnificent Atlas Mountains scenery.
- Visit the caverns that hold the falls’ watermills.
Itinerary of the 1 day excursion from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfall
This 1-day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls starts at 08:30 with a pickup from your hotel or riad. You’ll shortly be grateful to one of North Africa’s most beautiful waterfalls, situated 150 kilometers north of Marrakech.
Travel in a private and extremely comfortable car early in the morning from Marrakech on a route that passes through olive groves on the way to the Ouzoud Cascades.
You’ll still arrive at the hamlet of Ouzoud from here. When you arrive, you’ll have some time to explore the globe on your own, or you may hire a local guide to show you around. As you descend down a network of pathways that create rock bottom pools, you may see waterfalls that drop for almost 110 meters, one into the other.
You may have lunch at your leisure at one of the local eateries providing delectable tagines near to the stream while admiring the waterfalls. You’ll be returned to the red city of Marrakech about lunchtime.
What the price includes and excludes
The price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off at/from your lodging.
- Transport by private contemporary car with air conditioning.
- English-speaking driver/guide with prior experience.
- Car Gas.
Price does not include:
More information about the Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfall
– Walking shoes that are comfortable, such as athletic sneakers. This journey calls for long sleeves, long trousers or skirts, and a heavy jacket. – Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
– Vegetarian options are available; please specify at the time of booking if you want them.
– Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
– You will get your booking confirmation at the moment of booking.
NOTE: Please get in touch with us so that we can customise the trip to your particular needs and preferences.